Pages

prop

o

ads

Today V-B Latest Update

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Ads

Saturday 27 May 2017

Miss RITA Say I want a husband now, marry me I’ll pay you heavily

I want a husband now, marry me I’ll pay you heavily – Miss RITA

I need a spouse now! Greetings All, my name is Miss Rita and I remain in Enugu, Nigeria. I am truly needing a spouse at this moment.


I have been baffled by numerous men who just came to lay down with me and make the most of my cash. I am doctorate degree holder in bookkeeping at present instructing is Secondary school here in Enugu.

I am presently 32 years old and soon I may achieve menopause. I require a decent person for marriage from any piece of Nigeria. I have enough cash to pay him on the off chance that he needs it.

I will be extremely easygoing and a minding spouse to him. No training required, no occupation required. I will in any case wed you regardless of the possibility that you turned out poorly school or have work.

I will be your occupation since I need you to have enough time to be with me generally. Try not to stress over cash for the marriage since I am prepared to support everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *